Peaced Together helps local churches to work with women who have experienced vulnerability or difficult circumstances to help restore their lives.
Peaced Together is a 10 week course that uses the creative arts to take women on a journey from brokenness to hope.
Watch a video from Heidi Singleton, the founder of Peaced Together, describing the project:
Would you like to talk to the Peaced Together team about launching this project in your church? Please let us know which email address they can contact you on.
TO REPLICATE THIS PROJECT YOUR CHURCH WILL NEED
⦿ Women needing restoration
⦿ A lead volunteer who is a gifted facilitator
⦿ Two team members interested in craft
⦿ Meeting space
⦿ Craft materials and tools
⦿ Pastoral support for the lead volunteers and for the participants of the course
HOW TO RUN THIS PROJECT
1. Recruit a lead volunteer and team (a minimum of two people).
2. Undertake Peaced Together training.
3. Secure the use of a meeting space, tables and chairs suitable for creative activities.
4. Obtain craft materials and tools.
5. Recruit course participants through relationships and referrals.
6. Deliver the Peaced Together course (you may want to think about childcare).
7. Ongoing friendship and pastoral support for course participants.