THANK YOU for being a Cinnamon #GlobalMissionPartner
This term we would be grateful if you would focus your prayers on how Cinnamon Network International helps churches transform community by enabling them to measure community impact through our Faith Action Audits…
THE VALUE OF A FAITH ACTION AUDIT
$8.8 billion per year
Last year the New York City Cinnamon Faith Action Audit showed that the human capital value of the church and faith groups in NYC was worth $8.8billion per year. As a result the church is being invited into more city conversations, is partnering together for more impact and attracting fresh funding.
We believe the Cinnamon Faith Action Audit is a vital and valuable tool for the church in 2020 and beyond.
Please Pray For
1. The church in Australia, South Africa, Denmark & Netherlands. Each nation wants to do their first Cinnamon Faith Action Audit in 2020.
2. The church in the United States of America. In 2019 they completed two Cinnamon Faith Action Audits & they want to do ten more this year.
3. The global Church to be known for being a ‘force for good’ especially in countries where it is known for the opposite.
Helping 50,000 local churches to demonstrate Jesus’ love in tangible ways to 50 million people experiencing vulnerability.
The Cinnamon Global Goal
To our Partners around the world supporting us in prayer
Pastor Paul Lloyd
Victory Outreach Church Manchester, UK
Stairway Church, Melbourne, Australia
Bishop Wayne Malcolm
iCan Community Church, UK
Rivercity Family Church Brisbane, Australia
Redeemer King Church Chesterfield, UK
Pastor Femi Omotayo
New Covenant House Dallas, UK
IKON Church Chesterfield, UK
Stuart & Irene Bell
Alive Church Lincoln, UK
Pastor Andrew Adeleke
House of Praise RCCG London, UK
Agape Life Chapel Doncaster, UK
Hillside Church Wimbledon, UK
AFM Church Belhar, Cape Town, South Africa
Steve & Angie Campbell
C3 Cambridge, UK
AFM Church Eerste River, South Africa
Cinnamon Network helps the church in three main ways
1. Starting Community Projects
We are a resource of best practice for the local church, helping them launch proven initiatives that will meet their community’s needs.
2. Measuring Community Impact
We have tools that can demonstrate to civic authorities the value and quality of services provided by the local church.
3. Strengthening Community Networks
We have experience and passion for relationship building and strengthening in the church.